Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
- Maintain Momentum Initiative Supports AAC&U, NCAN, Yes We Must
- Education Writers Association, Ed Trust Launch Fellowship Programs
- How-to Guide will Benefit Community College Leaders and Stakeholders
- New Grants Support a Spectrum of Student Success Initiatives
- IHEP Releases Groundbreaking KPI Framework Report
- Strong Start To Finish Shows Early Promising Results: Case Studies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Transfer: Toward a Clearer Picture
- Districts Take Next Steps After Text Steps
- New Resources
Ascendium's project with the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center will provide much-needed, near-real time data on college student transfers in the COVID-19 era
Ascendium and the ECMC Foundation are supporting a new research series steered by the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center. Nine reports will be created and will provide up-to-date information about how the pandemic is affecting student success and completion rates.
Ascendium-funded Study Will Quantify How COVID-19 Impacts Higher Ed Student Transfer Patterns in Near Real-Time
The pandemic is making transfer pathways far more challenging for students, but the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center is studying the impact and will release a new research series that specifically addresses student transfer, mobility and progress in near-real-time.
- $10 Million Pandemic Grant Initiative Maintains Momentum for Student Success
- Collaboration is Key for West Virginia’s Climb
- Ascendium Awards $200,000 to Madison-Area Nonprofits Working for Racial Justice
- Checkout our new website!
- Measuring Success
- Focus Area Investment Priorities in Action
The new website points partners to critical information on how Ascendium is working to change postsecondary and workforce training systems so that learners from low-income backgrounds can achieve upward socioeconomic mobility.
- Emergency Aid Grants? We Have Guidance to Share
- Essential Service: Tools of the Trade
- New Resource: Trends & Challenges in Financial Aid Awards
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.