Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
Ascendium Supports Initiative to Explore New Pathways to Postsecondary Attainment and Economic Opportunity in Rural Communities
While there are challenges in rural America when it comes to college access and attainment, there are also opportunities, especially for rural community colleges. Education Design Lab is just one organization utilizing an Ascendium grant to explore and study new solutions for community colleges.
- $10 Million Pandemic Grant Initiative Maintains Momentum for Student Success
- Collaboration is Key for West Virginia’s Climb
- Ascendium Awards $200,000 to Madison-Area Nonprofits Working for Racial Justice
Read more about a unique initiative Ascendium is supporting that puts partnership and collaboration at its center.
West Virginia Awarded $750,000 from Ascendium to Increase Degree Completion, Leverage Philanthropic Collaborations for Student Success
Ascendium Education Group has awarded $750,000 to support the West Virginia Climbs initiative, aimed at supporting student success and accelerating degree completion.
- Checkout our new website!
- Measuring Success
- Focus Area Investment Priorities in Action
The new website points partners to critical information on how Ascendium is working to change postsecondary and workforce training systems so that learners from low-income backgrounds can achieve upward socioeconomic mobility.
- Refined strategy focuses on increasing equity for learners from low-income backgrounds
Largest-ever Study of Impact of Open Educational Resources in College Reveals Benefits of Introducing OER Courses on a Broad Scale
Community college students taking multiple OER courses earned more credits and similar grades than students who took no OER courses and reported high engagement with course materials; effort saved students $10.7 million and was cost-effective for colleges
- ASU Local: Creating a New Model of College Success
- On the Go: Find Ascendium Staff in the Field
- CAPR Conference Reflects on Developmental Education Reform Research and Next Steps
- Reflections on the First Year of the Ascendium Fellowship Program
- New Book from the NAS Spotlights Strategies for Helping Those Not Benefitting from Developmental Math
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.