Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
- New Grants Support a Spectrum of Student Success Initiatives
- IHEP Releases Groundbreaking KPI Framework Report
- Strong Start To Finish Shows Early Promising Results: Case Studies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Transfer: Toward a Clearer Picture
- Districts Take Next Steps After Text Steps
- New Resources
- $10 Million Pandemic Grant Initiative Maintains Momentum for Student Success
- Collaboration is Key for West Virginia’s Climb
- Ascendium Awards $200,000 to Madison-Area Nonprofits Working for Racial Justice
Ascendium is launching a $10 million initiative to keep student success reforms moving in the COVID-19 era.
As COVID-19 Forces Rapid Move Online, Ascendium Supports Free Online Methods Training for Math Faculty
College-level mathematics is a stumbling block for many learners and teaching mathematics online presents special challenges. This project funds The Dana Center's specialized training in online teaching for math faculty.
- Checkout our new website!
- Measuring Success
- Focus Area Investment Priorities in Action
The new website points partners to critical information on how Ascendium is working to change postsecondary and workforce training systems so that learners from low-income backgrounds can achieve upward socioeconomic mobility.
Learn about Strong Start to Finish, the groundbreaking pooled-funding project on developmental education
Sue Cui, Senior Program Officer, reflects on her Aspen Presidential Fellowship for Community College Excellence
- Refined strategy focuses on increasing equity for learners from low-income backgrounds
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.