Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
- College Math Instructors Praise Timely Training for Online Teaching
- Vera Institute of Justice Works to Develop Guidelines and Supports for Postsecondary Education in Prison
- Podcasts Raise Up Leaders in Rural Places
- Maintain Momentum Initiative Supports AAC&U, NCAN, Yes We Must
- Education Writers Association, Ed Trust Launch Fellowship Programs
- How-to Guide will Benefit Community College Leaders and Stakeholders
New grants to the Association of American Colleges & Universities, the National College Attainment Network and the Yes We Must Coalition bring initiative totals over $4.5 million.
Eight Historically Black Colleges and Universities will share funds from a two-year grant awarded to the United Negro College Fund to continue an important initiative to increase student success outcomes.
For students struggling with hardship, community college support programs designed to help them stay on track can make a huge difference in whether they complete their degree. This article advocates for support programs and the replication of them throughout America, using the CUNY Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP), which Ascendium funded the replication of, as an example of why it works.
- New Grants Support a Spectrum of Student Success Initiatives
- IHEP Releases Groundbreaking KPI Framework Report
- Strong Start To Finish Shows Early Promising Results: Case Studies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Transfer: Toward a Clearer Picture
- Districts Take Next Steps After Text Steps
- New Resources
Two organizations have received grants from Ascendium as part of its “Maintain Momentum for Student Success Initiative.” Funding will be used to help member institutions continue serving students with the greatest financial need, and provide coaching packages for community colleges and program support.
- $10 Million Pandemic Grant Initiative Maintains Momentum for Student Success
- Collaboration is Key for West Virginia’s Climb
- Ascendium Awards $200,000 to Madison-Area Nonprofits Working for Racial Justice
Ascendium is launching a $10 million initiative to keep student success reforms moving in the COVID-19 era.
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.