Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
As COVID-19 Forces Rapid Move Online, Ascendium Supports Free Online Methods Training for Math Faculty
College-level mathematics is a stumbling block for many learners and teaching mathematics online presents special challenges. This project funds The Dana Center's specialized training in online teaching for math faculty.
- Checkout our new website!
- Measuring Success
- Focus Area Investment Priorities in Action
The new website points partners to critical information on how Ascendium is working to change postsecondary and workforce training systems so that learners from low-income backgrounds can achieve upward socioeconomic mobility.
Learn about Strong Start to Finish, the groundbreaking pooled-funding project on developmental education
Sue Cui, Senior Program Officer, reflects on her Aspen Presidential Fellowship for Community College Excellence
- Refined strategy focuses on increasing equity for learners from low-income backgrounds
Read the Chronicle of Higher Education story
Largest-ever Study of Impact of Open Educational Resources in College Reveals Benefits of Introducing OER Courses on a Broad Scale
Community college students taking multiple OER courses earned more credits and similar grades than students who took no OER courses and reported high engagement with course materials; effort saved students $10.7 million and was cost-effective for colleges
- Meet Ascendium’s New Deputy Director of Grantmaking Miles Wilson
- Promising Early Findings from an Experimental Study of Multiple Measures Assessment and Placement
- ATD’s Open Education Resource Initiative Succeeds in Scaling up Courses
- ASU Local: Creating a New Model of College Success
- On the Go: Find Ascendium Staff in the Field
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.